Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bed, Bath And All Gone...

Two years ago hottie husband embarked on a "do it yourself" home project...

Two years ago hottie husband began a remodel, in the master bedroom...

Two years ago our king size bed was moved upstairs into our family room, the room that you enter upon walking through the front door...

Two years I have slept in the openness of a room meant for family gatherings, I have prevented friends and some family from entering my home, the OCD overwhelming me in a mess out of my control...

Two years the un-organization of furniture and clothing and the challenge of five people sharing one (tiny) bathroom...

Two years a family of five living on top of one another in a measly 1100 square feet...

But today....

Today the "willy wonka" bed was moved to it's appropriate place...the bedroom!

But wait, don't get TOO excited...we still have trim and flooring to finish....

But it's a start.

And now, I'm going to go sit on my COUCH in my FAMILY ROOM and watch some smutty television...wanna come over?  I'll let you now!  ;)

4 comments:

  1. But won't you miss the nights of TV in bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I loved your living room before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You moved the bed and THEN decided to watch smutty television in the livingroom???;)

    ReplyDelete