Friday, March 26, 2010

An Invitation...

This Sunday (Palm Sunday...not Psalm Sunday) the choir at my church is performing a cantata with a dramatization of the Crucifixion...it is AMAZING!  I know, because I started out as a participant but ended up needing to drop out of the performance...but I will be at church to witness this awesome offering!!

I am extending an invitation to you!

I would LOVE for you to come to Memorial Baptist (no matter what your religion) and experience the cantata with me!  The service is Sunday morning at 9:00 am. 

I promise you won't be disappointed...in fact, it may even change your life! 

Let me know if you can make it, I'll save you a seat!!

1 comment:

  1. I will be there. But I don't need you to save me a seat. I am still part of the "Cantina". And it is the most detailed, moving one I have ever participated in. H is hoping to sit by you if Dana isn't there tomorrow...you can save her a seat. T is going to sit by Jackie.
    Can't wait to look out and see your smiling face...oh wait, I won't be able to see you from where I hide in the back row. But knowing your smiling face is out there is enough!

    ReplyDelete