30 day challenge, Question #14: "Describe 5 strengths you have"
Well....a focused challenge is definitely not a strength. I've absolutely failed this 30 day challenge....BUT, one of my strengths is making up excuses... ;) and my excuse is pretty darn good. The past week I've been staying at my mother's home caring for her as she heals from back surgery. I also have a special needs sister that still lives at home with my mother and I've been caring for her as well. So, am I excused??
1. Personality. I rely on my upbeat and positive personality A LOT. I think it's my best asset and it certainly has helped me in my career (sales) and friendships. If I'm to be honest, I got my personality from both my mother and my father. Both are very outgoing, HI-LARIOUS and dynamic people.
2. Organization. Hands down, I'm THE BEST! Everything....and I mean EVERYTHING in my home and office are organized to perfection. Hmmmmm......the more I think about it, this could also be a weakness....it often has a stronghold on me.
3. Details. It's all in the details, right? I'm really good at remembering names, birthdays, favorites, etc.
4. Writing. I love to write (hence the blog). My mother is an English teacher at the high school, so I come from good stock. ;) ALTHOUGH....that does NOT mean that my grammar is always correct. Okay?
5. Crafty. No, not evil... ;) (although hottie hubby might say there are times...) I'm pretty good at arts and crafts, especially "Do It Yourself" projects around the home.