Friday, April 6, 2012

Thirty...Happiness

30 day challenge, Question #5: "What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?"

I have A LOT of happiness in my life and right now the top five things that make me happy are:

1. Truth. As a Christian I posses the Truth in my heart. Walking beside Christ has helped me to better deal with struggles/worries, allowing me to be "happy" a majority of the time!

2. Friends. Honestly, I could go on and on about the AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL people that God has placed in my life...especially recently. He knows exactly what I need and He has provided through the blessings of friendships. I am surrounded by incredible Godly women that I absolutely adore!

3. My boys. My three, precious and gorgeous boys. Of course, there are days that I want to get in my car and drive far, far away from my boys....but I love them so very much and they bring me an immense amount of love and happiness.

4. My hottie hubby. I don't want to brag...yes I do....I have the most AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, HUNKY, HOTTIE, LOVING, STRONG, GODLY, TRUTHFUL, TRUSTWORTHY, GENTLE, HUMOROUS, MERCIFUL, INTELLIGENT, DEDICATED, HUMBLE, RESPONSIBLE and PASSIONATE husband EVER! I love him with every cell in my body!

5. My church. I cannot tell you enough how important finding a church and church family has been to me...not only me, but my family. We joined Memorial Baptist Church three years ago and it was absolutely one of the best decisions we have ever made. I adore our Pastor, the music helps me to hear God and to PRAISE God, the staff is dedicated and the members are loving, kind and GRACIOUS! I love, love, love my church!

AND....I'm going to add a #6.....TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND THAT MAKES ME EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment