Friday, April 27, 2012

Thirty....Chameleon

30 day challenge, Question #15 "If you were an animal, what would you be and why?"


Easy. I would be a chameleon. Chameleons are a distinctive and highly specialized clade of lizards. They are distinguished by their parrot-like feet, their separately mobile and stereoscopic eyes (I could see everything!), their very long, highly modified, and rapidly extrudable tongues, their swaying gait (a sign of confidence), a prehensile tail (great for multitasking), crests or horns on their distinctively shaped heads (jewelry, yes?), and the ability to change color...(this is the part I find intriguing). Colors include pink, blue, red, orange, turquoise, yellow, and green....of course I would be prone to pink.  ;)


I've always been told that I "adapt" well in any surrounding... I'm a "people pleaser" and I can see where a chameleon could be thought of as a "people pleaser" too....think about it, chameleons change to "fit in." I like to fit in, who doesn't? ....and I'm big on change. 


Yes....if I were an animal (is a chameleon classified as an animal? Does it count?) I would without a doubt be a chameleon....a PINK chameleon.  ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment