Friday, February 5, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things....

*I got this post idea from Natalie over at The Pampered Mom!

Everyone knows that I'm a shopper.  I LOVE to shop!  (Although this year I promised Hottie Husband that I would become more frugal...a frugalista...so, my days of shopping have been limited).

There are some material things in this world that I just can't live without.  So...."when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!"



Daviness "Love" smoothing shampoo and conditioner.  You can turn it upside-down, and the conditioner wonʼt budge, itʼs that gorgeously thick, so you can imagine what itʼll do to your hair!  But really, itʼs all about getting that strangely luxurious, so comfortably lab-like packaging into your shower…Can be found at The Loft Salon in Jefferson City.



Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (for oily skin). It's like soap seduction....seriously. 



Philosophy's "Kiss Me" lip gloss. Intense lip therapy while giving a hint of color and shine.  I love the smell and the taste...so does hottie husband.  ;)


Victoria Secret "Very Sexy" perfume (I also use the body lotion and mist). My OCD kicks in when it comes to smelling good, admittedly I have approximately six different perfumes, but Very Sexy is by far my favorite! 


OPI nail polish in "Commander in Chic", in honor of hottie husband. The day before hottie husband left for his training I had a mani and a pedi done using this nail polish ....it's the only thing I wore that night, if you know what I mean! ;)


My "Chi" flat iron. OMG, Chi makes ALL the difference in smoothing out the hair cuticle. LOVE IT! And it's pink to boot!


*Can you tell that pink is my favorite color?



"Chi" silk infusion hair product. I use this after I flat iron my hair to give my hair that silky shine and soft touch!



(Sorry the photo is so blurry, I took it with my cell phone and it's the best I could get) My zebra high heels.  I ADORE these shoes, but I only wear them on really special occasions.  They absolutely murder my feet...my goodness they HURT after about an hour...but hey, sometimes it hurts to be sexy.  Right?

What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. I love Philosophy anything! I love my Chi, too, but I didn't know it came in pink. I love my Lindsey Phillips shoes, in bronze, with little changable buttons!

    ReplyDelete