Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Need A Savior...(Part Two)

Lord, I ask for your help through trying circumstances. Bless me with Godly wisdom to recognize the right decision. Help me to see others as you see them. Remind me today that Your Word says that You will fight for me and I shall feel Your peace. Let nothing come my way today that causes me to feel less compassion, less sympathy for others. Help me to not be judgemental, causing me to think I am better than what I am. Give me the words, the wisdom and the courage to do right by you.  There are times when I do not realize that circumstances are leading me to react in a harsh, potentially hurtful way...I ask that you help me during this time so that you, in me, will win the day! I thank you Lord, that I can come before you with assurance of Your love. I thank you for understanding my plight as a human. I thank you for understanding my need for you, my Savior.



No comments:

Post a Comment