Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'll Pass...

Hottie Husband will celebrate his 35th birthday on the last day of June...

...earlier this afternoon I decided to google "birthday ideas for husbands" (I tried adding the word "hottie"...ummmm....yeah....not the sort of "gifts" I was looking for).

I found a link that offered two gift ideas from a wife to a husband, and BONUS...require very little money!

Here are the suggestions:

1.  Cook your husband a romantic dinner and eat by candlelight.  Oh, you mean I'm supposed to cook hottie husband dinner like I do every other night of the week, 365 days a year?  And what sort of "romantic" dinner can you cook on a tight budget?...Hamburger Helper isn't screaming "romance" to me.  By the way...dinner by candlelight just isn't a great idea in the Dudenhoeffer home...at least not until we clean up from the fire we had last week via "warmed up" pizza box.  I'll pass on this idea.

2.  Give your husband a bath at the end of the evening.  Ummm, is this 1824?  Are you kidding me?  Should I use the "Batman" bubbles that I will have just used during the kids bath time?  And speaking of kids...I can only imagine how that would go over...(insert youngest child) "uhhhhhh, mom? dad? what's going on?"  AW-KWARD!  Pass!

Needless to say, I'm still searching for ideas...

....in the meantime, there is an AWESOME bedroom set on sale at a local furniture store....I'm positive that hottie husband would LOVE to have a bedroom set for his 35th birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment