Saturday, April 24, 2010

Q & A...Part II

(Continued from "Answer Me This")

Helen asked, "Would you want to go back to your high school at good old JCHS?"

I would LOVE to go back to JCHS!  Home of the JAYBIRDS!!  JAY PRIDE!!  I loved my high school years, LOTS of friends, LOTS of laughs and AWESOME teachers!

Amy asked, "What is your favorite movie, who is your favorite actress and who is your favorite actor?"

My favorite movie is "Moulin Rouge", LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie!  Music is a HUGE part of my life, it feeds my soul...so any movie that is a musical is sure to grab my heart! 

My favorite actress is (currently) Amy Adams.  I heart Amy Adams and think she is a brilliant actress!  I love all of her movies, and if you haven't seen the movie "Sunshine Cleaning", I suggest you rent it...it's GREAT!

My favorite actor is Kevin Spacey, hands down...this NEVER changes.  I LOVE Kevin Spacey...I LOVE every movie he has EVER been in...have you seen "K-Pax"?  No?  GO NOW AND RENT IT!  "Pay It Forward"....LOVE that one too!

Michael asked, "What do you consider to the most valuable thing you own: when you were a child/teenager/now?"

Whoa, this is deep.  I love it.

Okay, most valuable thing I owned when I was a child was a bear (not a teddy bear, she wasn't fuzzy...she may have been cotton or polyester).  My bear was stuffed with cotton, stitched up at least a dozen times by my mother or my grandmother, NEVER left my side and her name was Maggie.  I sucked my pointer finger and my middle finger until I was eight and I would rub Maggie's ear.  That bear went everywhere with me!

The most valuable thing I owned when I was a teenager...hmmmm....I'm guessing this changed on a regular basis....this may shock you, but I am was high maintenance, so I'm guessing my most prized possession in my teenage years was some piece of clothing, like "hot pants" (bahahahahahahha!)

The most valuable thing I own as an adult...family photos and my Christ filled heart!

Linda asked, "Do you have any talents, besides writing?"

Oh Linda...THANK YOU for the sweet compliment!  (Growing up with an English Teacher as a mother helps in the world of creative writing)!

Talents....I can sing.  I took piano and voice lessons for twelve years when I was younger.  I've just recently started singing at my church...slowly getting back into using the gift that God blessed me with.

I am also pretty crafty (as in arts, not evil)!  I love "do it yourself" projects, although I don't have a lot of time to actually take on a project!

I'm an EXCELLENT cleaner!  :)  And yes, I do see that as a talent!

This next question was just emailed to me yesterday...

Lisa asked, "If you won $258 million dollars, what would you do with it?"

I'm going to answer this in two ways...the politically correct way and then the honest way:

PC way - I would invest the money into various accounts that would draw interest.  I would give some of the money to various charities.  I would continue to work and live as if I had never won a dime. 

Honest way - I would have all $258 million dollars spent within three weeks, tops.  Because I suck at finances.

Thank you to all of you that sent questions!

1 comment:

  1. Betsy...we really should sing something together in the month of May. Before I move to KC. I haven't done it in years either. The last time I did a solo was the first time I dated Drew, 13 years ago. And yes, sometimes I miss it and wonder why I don't use that talent. But I am a lot less secure in myself now then I was back then. Together would be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete