Thursday, October 22, 2009

See, It's NOT All About Me...

It's about Hottie Husband too...

(I got this idea from a fellow blogger, thanks Terri!  Now I seem less selfish)!  ;)

1.  Hottie Husbands real name is Mark.  Come on, you didn't really believe his name is "hottie" did you?

2.  Mark has an uncle Mark that he was named after.  Although they share the same first and last name...they DO not share anything else in common.  If you know who Mark's uncle Mark is, then you fully understand that statement.

3.  Mark is a year younger than I.  I robbed the cradle.

4.  Mark is a graduate of Lincoln University with a degree in Criminal Justice. 

5.  When Mark and I met he was the General Manager of the Capital 4 Theatres.  This is where my "free" movies began.

6.  Mark is in the National Guard.  He is adamant about serving his country.  The National Guard is extremely important to him and he takes it very seriously. 

7.  I get weak in the knees for a man in uniform...therefore I think the National Guard "looks" hot on Mark!  Oops...that was about me...

8.  Mark is 6'4"

9.  Mark is EXTREMELY intelligent.  I mean seriously people...he knows EVERYTHING.

10.  Mark is very strong in his Faith and has an incredible relationship with Jesus Christ. 

11.  Mark is not afraid to cry.  It is one of the many things I love about him.

12.  Mark is really witty and very funny.

13.  Mark is somewhat shy...he tends to stay quiet most of the time.  That may be because he can't get a word in edgewise with me around!  ;)

14.  Mark knows how to fix anything.  Electrical, cars, remodeling, plumbing, gadgets...you name it, he can fix it.

15.  Mark reads ALL the time.  He has read more books than anyone I know.  Maybe that is why he knows EVERYTHING!

16.  Mark is an investigator for the State of Missouri. 

17.  Mark is extremely loyal, trustworthy and honest.  It truly is admirable. 

18.  Mark is the most patient and loving father.  He adores our boys!

19.  Mark is an awesome cook!  He also does laundry and irons all of my clothes!

20.  Mark is the middle child of three.  He has an older sister and a younger sister. 

The list could go on and on...but then we would be getting into things like:  Mark snores, Mark takes too long in the bathroom (and I'm not talking about primping), Mark doesn't understand my shoe obsession....

I love my Mark.  And if I had to do it all over again...I would have picked him the first time!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea! So glad you bragged on your hubs some! Now, if he reads this one...he can smile and feel good.
    So funny that you robbed the craddle. My four-year-younger sister told me I was dating the age she was supposed to be dating when I brought J home. I bet she's glad she didn't date him now.

    ReplyDelete