Saturday, October 24, 2009

God Speaking...

I heard this song on Thursday for the first time.  It is on a CD that I purchased from the Christian book store.  The song is sung by Mandisa and when I heard it for the first time, I pulled over in my car and cried.  It is quite possibly the most beautiful song I have ever heard it and speaks to my heart.  I'm thinking that I want to sing it at my church...

When you have time to have peace and quiet, I ask that you listen to this song.  Really focus on the words...and while you are listening, wrap yourself in Gods love.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard that one before. guess its too slow for christian radio? Can't believe how many times her more popular songs play but never heard this one. Love it. You should sing it at church!

    ReplyDelete