Saturday, October 24, 2009

All Things Michael Jackson...

My youngest son (he's eight) didn't even know who Michael Jackson was until MJ passed away a few months ago.  Now, with all the talk shows, newscasts, soon-to-be-released movies and books on MJ, my son has become obsessed.  He asked that I download MJ's music and burn it to a CD, which he now listens to in the car, in his room, on an IPod Nano....

He knows the words AND the dance moves to MJ's "ABC" and "Thriller". 

Last week while at Walmart he begged me to buy a MJ poster for his room.  I did. 

Then yesterday, I took my youngest son to Target to pick out a $25 "treat" because his first quarter grade card reflected all "A's" and his parent/teacher conference couldn't have gone any better! 

At first, we had this in the cart...


But as we turned the corner he spotted something else.  Something he felt he MUST have and he was willing to sacrifice the Bakugan Battle Starter Kit that he has been dreaming about for months...

Are you ready to see what he just couldn't live without?  You may want to take a seat...



I had one thought going through  my head..."the kid is not my son..."  :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment