Friday, December 31, 2010

"Hit Me Baby One More Time..."

...One last post in 2010....

...I can't help myself...after catching up on the blogs I "follow", I LOVED Sarah's last post of 2010 over at Life {Sweet} Life....

Happy New Year friends!!  :)

Top 20 In 2010

1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
I attended a Joyce Meyer's Women's Conference and a Women of Faith Conference,
both were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!



2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make new resolutions for 2011?
Honestly, I can't remember my 2010 New Years resolutions...that is generally the case every year,
which is why my 2011 New Year resolution is to NOT make New Year resolutions!  :)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but I have a few friends that are preggo!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Unfortunately I lost my Uncle (he was only 50)
and my brother (he was only 31)



5. What places have you visited?
I visited New York, Chicago (OPRAH!), and Washington DC



6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Simpleness.  Normalcy.  Less drama.

7. What date in 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
Sadly, July 29, 2010.  The day I lost my baby brother.



8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
I have two:
a. Witnessing the baptism of my two younger sons
b. Beating melanoma

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I battled melanoma and recently a horrible case of the flu!

10. What was the biggest thing you bought?
Whatever it was, it must not have been that big...I can't think of anything outrageous...
or maybe I'm blocking it from my memory!  ;)

11. Where did most of your money go?
Towards paying off debt...we became acquainted with Dave Ramsey!


12. What song will always remind you of 2010?
The theme song from "Meet Joe Black", it was my brother's favorite song and was played at his funeral...now I realize how ironic that was.


13. What do you wish you would have done more of in 2010?
Focused more. Prayed more. Healed more.

14. What do you wish you would have done less of in 2010?
Stressed less. Eaten less. Fought less.

15. What was your favorite T.V. program in 2010?
Grey's Anatomy and Y&R (my sister-in-love and I are avid watchers)!


16. What was the best book you read this year?
"Divine Nobodies" and "90 Minutes In Heaven"


17. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I turned 36 and I spent the day and evening with my family!

18. What political issue stirred you the most this year?
Politics?  What's that?  :)

19. Who was the best new person you met?
Hands down, the Brinkmann family.  They have been life changers for us!  :)



20. What Bible verse sums up your 2010 year?
Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."









No comments:

Post a Comment