Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Not My Lucky Number....But...

The Number 5, five, cinco, V (that's Roman Numeral), Cinq (that's French)...

What Are Your 5 Favorite Snacks?

Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, chips & salsa, Nutty Butter Bars, Nilla Wafers and White Cheddar Cheez Its!

What Are 5 Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire?

First and foremost I would tithe to my church (it's important to give back to God what He blesses you), sell my home and build my dream house, invest, buy a new truck with all the bells and whistles for my hottie hubby and plan an outrageous family vacation!

What Are 5 Things You Like Doing?

I LOVE to clean and rearrange furniture!  I LOVE meeting new people and making new friends, I LOVE to sing with the Praise and Worship team at my church, I LOVE going to the movies (and reviewing them on the radio...Friday mornings at 8 am on KWOS 950 AM...)  :) and I LOVE laughing and making memories with my family!

What Are 5 Things You Will Never Wear Again?

Maternity clothing, bikini, size "A" cup bra, braces and glitter eyeshadow

What Are 5 Of Your Favorite Toys?

Ummmm....I'm not exactly sure what they mean by "toys"....but I'm going to keep this "family friendly"....

Laptop, cell phone, Cuisinart mixer, digital camera and Wii Game System

Now it's YOUR turn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment