Monday, September 28, 2009

Because I haven't Done This In A While...

Approximately three days out of the seven day week I receive those "All About Me" emails from various friends!  I LOVE those forwards!  I ADORE learning more than I already know about my friends!  But even more so, I LOVE to share random facts about myself with others!  :)

I am pretty sure that I have posted random facts about myself on this blog before...but, hey...is there a rule somewhere that says I can't post randoms more than once?  I didn't think so.

And so....I give you "All About Me!" 

1.  I have a vivid imagination. It keeps me up most nights.

2.  I narrate most of my life. Even driving down the road I’ll keep everybody in the car abreast of what I’m thinking as I’m driving down the road. It makes hottie husband crazy...or maybe it is he thinks I'm crazy.  Whatever. 

3.  I have a million thoughts that run through my head at all times.  I might be crazy.  Whatever. 

4.  I worry too much about what other people think.  It makes me crazy...do you see a pattern here?

5.  I sing.  I also play the piano.  I LOVE music.  I use music to identify memories throughout my life.

6.  Mexican food....it is ABSOLUTELY my favorite!!

7.  I currently have an addiction to Chai Lattes from Coffee Zone.  Mmmmmm, I'm going to pause this post to run and get one....I'll be right back.

**30 minutes later**

8.  Taisir Yanis (owner of Coffee Zone) must be the nicest guy in the whole world!  He makes me smile every time I am in his coffee shop!

9.  I will toss and turn in bed at night if my floors are not swept and vacuumed or the kitchen is not completely clean. 

10.  I have major sleep problems and rarely sleep more than 3 hours at a time. 

11.  I am a Christian.  I began my walk of Faith in February of 2009.  I am very new to the journey and my passion for Christ grows stronger and stronger each and every day!

12.  My favorite advice:  "Eye candy has no calories!"

13.  I am obsessed with Oprah.  I never miss her show and I email her at least once a week, sometimes twice.  Is she frightened of me? Possibly. 

14.  I collect picture frames.

15.  I am shoe crazy.  I own approximately 240 pairs of shoes. 

16.  I am extremely emotional and I cry at the drop of a hat. 

17.  I hate to floss.

18.  I have met Arnold Schwarzenegger and I am at least 2 inches taller than he. 

19.  Kevin Spacey is my all time favorite male movie star.  If I could only watch one actor's movies for the rest of my life, it would be all of Kevin Spacey's movies!!  LOVE HIM!

20.  I am guilty of throwing food away before it's expiration date.  If it is within 2-4 days of it's expiration, it goes in the trash. 

21.  I do not eat leftovers, unless someone else prepares them for me...it's a smell thing.  Something about the smell of cold food makes me ill.

22.  Deli meat...I will not eat a deli meat sandwich unless someone else prepares it for me...it's the sliminess of the meat.  GROSS!

23.  I am a spoiled brat....hence the photo in the "About Me" section of my blog.

24.  I am married to Prince Charming.  I seriously lucked out in the husband department!

25.  I love to laugh!

Now it's your turn...share with me randoms about you! 


2 comments:

  1. random #1...I do not like backing out of long driveways with drop offs that suspend your tire in mid-air.
    #2...I have met some of the neatest people that I would love to be more like...and rub off on me.
    #3...I am scared of life right now.
    #4...I love to photograph houses but get frustrated that I don't know how to counteract super sunshiney windows.
    #5...sunshine is absolutely necessary for me to have a smiley day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aggggg. My equivalent of your lunch fear/leftovers thing is cereal and milk. I eat dry cereal on occasion, sometimes I drink milk with it. NOT TOGETHER. NO. Wrong. Soggy. Terrible.

    I love the OLD version of Willy Wonka (from which your pic is from, yay!) and other older movies.

    Glad I hit the **Next Blog** button! :)

    ReplyDelete