Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When You Wish Upon 37 Birthday Candles...

Tomorrow is my 37th birthday...

...I can't wait to blow out my candles and make my wish(es)....

And by the way...I don't play around with my birthday wishes...and I certainly don't agree with the whole "don't tell anyone what your wish is or it won't come true" gig....

...I mean, if you don't tell anyone what your wish is, then how will it ever come true???

You know how your parents are the "Tooth Fairy", "Santa Claus", the "Easter Bunny"...(you do know that it's ALL your parents, right???)....well....they are also the "Birthday Wish Granter"....at least I think they are, I don't have confirmation on that....but they should be.....

Yeah...I announce my birthday wish(es) loudly....to everyone....because afterall, the more people that know what your birthday wish(es) are, the greater chance you have at your wish(es) coming true....

You know I'm right.

Always start your birthday wishes with "please"....it's just good manners:

  • Please let me win a million dollars with the lottery. Anything over a million would be cool too.
  • Please let Zac Efron show up at my doorstep with a dozen pink tulips and profess his undying love for me.
  • Please let someone pay me to blog.
  • Please let me wake up tomorrow morning with my high school body back and all my tight, sleazy clothing that came with it.

Now I just sit back and wait....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Betsy!! You share your birthday with my daughter! I enjoy each and everyone of your blogs - thank you for sharing your life with us. You are so very lucky to have such a wonderful hottie hubby - I just know my will be the same. He already is a hottie BF and I can't wait until he becomes my hubby. I hope all your wishes come true - you deserve them!

    ReplyDelete