Sunday, September 19, 2010

Step Aside Oprah...Joyce Is In The House!

Imagine me, standing on top of a hill....

....with my arms stretched wide and my head held high...

....I'm shouting at the top of my lungs...

"I am RENEWED!  I am REFRESHED!  I have been SPIRITUALLY UPLIFTED!!"

...

This past weekend I had the most AWESOME opportunity to attend the 2010 Joyce Meyer's Women's Conference in St. Louis! 

WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!

Not only did I worship with  Darlene Zschech and Hillsong, Natalie Grant AND Isacc Houghton...



I also had the opportunity to be renewed, refreshed and spiritually uplifted by Joyce Meyer and her ministry team!  This year the conference focused on "Mouth, Mind, Mood and Attitudes!"  FANTASTIC!!!

Thursday night we listened to Joyce speak.  Friday morning it was all about attitudes by John Maxwell...



Friday evening Joyce returned to talk about the mouth...(wow! I really learned A LOT from this session)

Saturday morning we gained all sorts of knowledge from Dr. Caroline Leaf as she talked about the mind...

....LOVED HER!

Saturday afternoon was the last session, taught by Joyce, concerning moods...

...this is an exert of my favorite part....PLEASE watch this, I promise it won't disappoint you...



I can't WAIT until next year!!!  I'd LOVE for all of you to join me!!  :)

...Here is a video of one of the songs that Natalie Grant (LOVE LOVE LOVE HER) sang at the conference...it's BEAUTIFUL!  The background of the song is a friend of Natalie's had tried for ten years with her husband to have a child....after many doctors, medical treatments and prayers the couple finally gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.  When the baby boy was two months old, his father was feeding him late in the night and the baby took his last breath.  Natalie didn't go into detail as to why the infant passed away...but she wrote the song....listen carefully to the words...it answers the questions that so many of us have...."why and how can this happen?"


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...almost like being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong for me to be jealous?! Wow, what an awesome time!! Would love to go to something like that. Glad you had the opportunity to! Great video clip of Joyce, and I love that song by Natalie Grant...so emotional & beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had such a great time!! I'm jealous too!

    ReplyDelete