Sunday, October 21, 2012

Read All About It....

I did it! I accomplished a dream of mine! I am now a weekly columnist for the News Tribune (local newspaper). Perseverance is what made everything come together...and If I do say so myself, I'm pretty darn proud of myself  :)

My column appears on the front page of the "Style" section of the Sunday paper. Although my article will have nothing to do with "style!"

For those of you who do not receive the News Tribune, I will be posting my weekly columns on this blog (after they appear in the paper, of course). I will post my first three today so you can catch up!

If you have comments or story suggestions, please send me a note or comment in the "comments" section of this blog! Thank you to ALL of you for your support and love, without it none of this would have been possible!  :)

1 comment: